Sunday, December 7, 2014

Teal & Pink

 * The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.* 
Hey y'all!
Today's post features some rhinestones from Born Pretty Store and a neon teal from Color Club!


For this look, I used the hot pink rhinestones from the 1800 Nail Art 3mm Rhinestones Wheel Glue Glitter UV Gel (#3076) wheel! This wheel retails for $4.27 USD, which is very reasonable, seeing as you get so many rhinestones! Plus, you can use my discount code below for an extra 10% off!
These rhinestones are 3mm in size, which is the perfect size for anybody! My nails are pretty short, but the stones do not overpower my manicure.
If you are looking for rhinestones, I'd definitely recommend these!


So, what do you think? Will you be picking these up?


No comments:

Post a Comment