Sunday, December 14, 2014

Makeup By One Direction {Rock Me Nail Kit, Liquilights Glow Gloss Trio, & Electro Glam Mascara Trio}

 * The following products were sent to me by Brandbacker for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*  
Hey y'all!
I'm so excited to be back into the swing of things! I've had exams all week, so I've been pretty swamped. Today I have three different Makeup by One Direction kits: the Rock Me Nail Kit, the Liquilights Glow Gloss Trio, and the Electro Glam Mascara Trio!

All of the products below can be found at Macy's, Dillards, Boscov's, Stage Stores, Beauty Brands, and Lord & Taylor. Each set retails for $16.50USD.

Rock Me Nail Kit
This kit came with three polishes and three matching loose glitters. The polishes are UV reactive, but I do not have a UV light to test the reactivity. As you can see in the photos below, Happily and Moments have a jelly finish. Diana, my favorite of the three, is a gorgeous silver glitter.

Happily- Two coats.

Moments- Two coats.

Diana- Two coats. 

The kit also came with three loose glitters, which are also UV reactive. I really like the idea of loose glitter, but I always get it everywhere!
Kicks layered over Happily, Star layered over Moments, and Not Afraid layered over Diana.


Liqiuilights Glow Gloss Trio
This trio, like the nail polishes and loose glitter, is UV reactive. I found that these glosses were a bit gritty, as they have glitter specs in them. 



Electro Glam Mascara Trio
These mascaras can be used on your eyelashes or in your hair! I've swatched them on my arm below, so you could get a feel for the colors.


This is the second time I've been sent Makeup by One Direction products to review and I still feel the same way about them. I feel like you are paying more for a name than a product. The products are decent, but I'm not sure if they are something I would pull out of my collection to wear on a daily basis.

Visit Makeup by One Direction on Facebook!

What do you think? Would you pick these products up?




No comments:

Post a Comment