Sunday, November 9, 2014

Gabriel Cosmetics Blue Belle & I Do Declare

 * The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.* 
Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have two polishes from the Brooke Anderson by Gabriel Cosmetics collection! I posted the press release a few weeks back, so check it out to see the other four polishes!

First, my favorite of the two polishes, Blue Belle!


Blue Belle is a shimmery mariner blue polish. I used two coats, no base/top coat. 
It was fast drying had an awesome formula.

 Next up is I Do Declare!


I Do Declare is a graphite colored polish. I used two coats, no base/top coat.
It dried to almost a textured finish, so if you want a smooth finish I'd suggest using top coat. It dried fast and had a good formula.

Overall, I am impressed with both polishes. I'd be interested to try more polishes by Gabriel Cosmetics in the future!

What do you think? Will you be picking any of these polishes up?

No comments:

Post a Comment