Sunday, September 7, 2014

Daring Digits Spot On Over a Black & White Gradient

Hello Lacquer Lovers! 
Today I have a pretty awesome nail art look inspired by @mypolishedtips13 and @whimsicalicious on Instagram! I saw this look when I was browsing Instagram very early in the morning and a few hours later I was flaunting this look out and about.


I started off with two coats of Wet n Wild French White Creme. For the gradient I used Rimmel London Black Satin and Petites Vintage Gray. I topped the gradient off with a gradient of  Daring Digits Spot On. I applied some top coat and the look was complete!


I love the way this looks so much! Next time I plan on using a glitter topper with smaller glitters to get more of a gradient effect. Maybe I'll use Finger Paints Santa's Magic?


Have you ever tried something like this before? Would you try it in the future? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment