Sunday, August 24, 2014

Zoya Entice

 * The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have the new Zoya Entice Collection for fall 2014. Overall, I really liked this collection. It is a solid group of six cremes that are perfect for fall!


All photos were taken in artificial light. I used two coats for all six polishes for full opacity. There was no need for top coat, as they are super shiny on their own. As always, the formulas and dry time were amazing.

Zoya Nyssa
 Nyssa is a light milk chocolate.

Zoya Veronica
 Veronica is a rich wine.

Zoya Margo
 Margo is a red-toned plum.

Zoya Claire
 Claire is a rich burgundy.

Zoya Genevieve
 Genevieve is a beautiful blue-toned grey.

Zoya Ryan
 Ryan is a classic indigo.

 Overall, I was truly impressed with this collection. All of the polishes had rich colors, great formulas, and were super shiny.

Out of the six, I have three favorites: Veronica, Margo, and Ryan. These three colors embody what fall is to me.

Tune in on Wednesday for Zoya Ignite swatches!

Are you excited for this collection? If so, which polishes do you want to pick up?


No comments:

Post a Comment