Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sinful Colors All the Rage & You Polish Neon Sprinkles or Something

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have two polishes that were meant for each other. I mean, just look at this....


Sinful Colors All the Rage is a part of the Sinful Shine line, which I absolutely love! I used two coats for complete opacity. 

I topped it off with one coat of You Polish Neon Sprinkles or Something. It has yellow hex, lime square, blue hex, and giant pink hex glitters. I did have to fish out the giant pink hex, but that is to be expected of a glitter in a mini bottle. This polish has been sitting in my untrieds for the longest time, but it may be one of my new favorites. I actually won it in a giveaway from Lace and Lacquers a year ago!


This mani also let me debut my new nubbins, which may stay for a while. They don't chip as much when they are short and this is very important because I'll be going back to school in less than ten days! 



2 comments:

  1. What a great color from Sinful Colors. I like the simple accent nail you did here too.

    ReplyDelete