Friday, May 30, 2014

Laser Purple Studs

  * The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have a manicure featuring N.NAIL Studs Square Laser Purple 3mm Nail Art Decorations [NNAIL-DRN656] from KKCenterHK.


These 3mm studs retail for $2.50 USD, and I believe they are well worth it! Each package contains around 50 pieces, so that means they are around $0.05 USD each! They are very versatile and can be used in a multitude of manicures. 
I put one stud in the center of each nail. The base color shown is Sinful Colors Candy Coated.
(The following picture turned out weird and I can seem to edit it right. :( Sorry.) 


Overall, I have been super impressed with KKCenterHK! They pull through every time! :)

1 comment: