Sunday, December 8, 2013

Nail Art Inspired by Mondrian!

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
It's finals week for me, so I need a bright mani to cheer me up! 

Today my mani is inspired by this painting by Mondrian!

Here is what I came up with:
I used an unnamed yellow Color Club, OPI Red My Fortune Cookie, Wet n Wild Teal Slowly and Sea, Wet n Wild French White Creme, and a Milani nail art striper in Black Sketch.

For the cube nails I applied one coat of Wet n Wild French White Creme and then, using the brushes the polishes came with, I brushed on the red, blue, and yellow polishes. Then I outlined everything with a nail art striper and applied rhinestones to all of my other nails in coordinating colors.

Here is the final look!

I'm loving this manicure and I'll be sure to create it again in the future with other colors! This look is sure to keep me awake during finals, considering how bold it is. Here is to hoping it doesn't distract me too much! ;)


3 comments: