Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Allied Shirts Custom T-Shirt Review!

* The following t-shirt was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have a review from Allied Shirts!

First, lets see how easy it is to make a custom t-shirt on alliedshirts.com


Click the start now button and you're on your way!
It will bring you to the editor, which will allow you to pick the object you want (t-shirt, jacket, etc) and the color!
Add your design, text, and anything else your heart desires!
Text and pictures can be added to the front and back of the shirt.
Then, pick how many you want and the size!
Voila! You're done!
 
I found the site to be super user friendly! It was very easy for me to design my shirt and check out!


Here is me, sporting my new I <3 Nail Art t-shirt! 
I got the short sleeve unisex Gildan shirt in black.
The shirt was very good quality and true to size. I did, however, find the ink to smell horribly, but that was fixed when I threw it into the washer. The shirt held up and looks exactly the same, as if I never washed it! 
I expected shipping to take a while, as that is usually what happens with custom items, but I was wrong! I got my shirt in about a week. 
I definitely recommend Allied Shirts for all of your custom t-shirt needs!

Thanks again Allied Shirts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment