Sunday, September 15, 2013

Daphine Polish Sparkling Waters & The Fashion Club

  *The following nail polishes were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!

Today I have two polishes that the wonderful Joanne at Daphine Polish has sent me to review: Sparkling Waters and The Fashion Club!


I'll start off saying a few things before we begin! All photos were taken in natural sunlight and both polishes are top coated. 
You can find all of Daphine Polish's links at the end of the review!

First, lets start off with my favorite polish Sparkling Waters!


Sparkling Waters is described as "blue and holographic glitters in a clear base with holographic sparkle".
 One thing is for sure! This polish is gorgeous in the sunlight!


I layered one coat of Sparkling Water over two coats of Zoya Sailor, which I reviewed in an earlier post! It was an absolute dream to apply!


Overall I love this polish! It had a great application and super fast dry time. The large glitters were well dispersed through the polish and I had to do minimal fishing for the large glitters. I
only had to fish for one large glitter, which is pretty awesome seeing I never have good luck with large glitter in any brand! I would definitely recommend this polish to all glitter lovers!



On to the next pretty: The Fashion Club!


The Fashion Club is described as a "pink jelly polish with matte black and purple star glitter, various shapes and sizes of white glitters, and iridescent sparkle".
Jelly is definitely the word for this beauty! I'm not one to go for jellies, but I'm loving this one!


I applied three average coats and 1 thin coat. There still is some VNL (visible nail line), but that is what is expected. This can easily be fixed by using a base color. The application was flawless! 


I really liked this polish! It was the perfect jelly: not too sheer, but not too opaque. The application was great and the dry time was amazing! Again, the glitter was evenly dispersed throughout the base. I had to do a little but of fishing for the stars. Overall I was very impressed!


These polishes retail for $10.00USD.

You can find Daphine Polish in many places!
Go show Joanne some love!


I don't know how many more times I can say it, but I LOVED THESE POLISHES! Daphine Polish is definitely near the top of my indie list!
I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll see you all next week! <3





1 comment: