Friday, August 16, 2013

Build A Sign Banner Review

* The following banner was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!

This is post 1 of 3 today!

Today I have a really cool non-polish, but polished related, review! BuildASign.com offered me a 6x3 vinyl banner with brass grommets to review.
Here is the image I chose to display on my banner.


See more after the jump!


BuildASign has their own picture editor, but I didn't like it, so I opted to use Picmonkey. I made one cohesive picture that was the same shape as the banner and inserted it into the BuildASign editor. The editor had a proof option, so I was able to see what the final product would look like. Keep in mind that the proof will not show you were the brass grommets will go.


These banners are good, quality banners. They retail for around $45.00USD.

My image was cut off and folded over the side, but I will blame user error, as I had issues with the editor.

This is what my final banner looked like.


Overall, I am very impressed! I will definitely use BuildASign for my future banner needs! :)


Bumper Sticker Maker
Banner Maker


Until next time!


1 comment: