Thursday, July 25, 2013

Twinsie Thursday with Manis & Makeovers!

You can see my Twinsie Thursday on Lothwen's lovely blog, HERE.

Hello loyal followers of Samantha!
Today, Samantha and I swap posts :) We both present our take on Monsters University in a manicure :) As I am writing this, I have not yet seen Samantha's design and I can't wait to open her email. She has yet to send it though ;) There's a bit of time difference (in fact, I’m super late, it is already tomorrow here), so I might not see it until tomorrow.. Exciting!
Anyway, without further ado, I give you my mani!


For this, I used Bourjois “Blue No Blues” (Sully’s fur), W7 “White”, Essence “Lime Up!” for Mike  and Essence “The Boy Next Door” for the university initials. For the fluffy patches of Sullivan’s fur, I used MUA Fur-Effect Nails “Fluff & Cuddles”. So happy, I could finally use it!
I hope you like it! The flocking powder worked really well and it lasted quite well too! Most of it survived dishwashing and showering :) I was impressed. This is what it looked like after a day:


I had to get the awesome weather in there ;) And to top it off, I passed a movie poster of the happy duo!

Well that was fun!  I’m looking forward to doing more swaps and twinsies with you, Samantha! I really enjoyed this!  Thank you :D :D
And thank you for reading this!
xoxoxo
Lothwen

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      Be sure to check out Samantha's as well! http://manisandmakeovers.blogspot.nl/2013/07/twinsie-thursday-monsters-university.html

      Delete