Saturday, May 25, 2013

Memorial Day Mani & Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Review

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! It may be time to go to the beach and barbecue, but most importantly it is the time to thank the men and women who have proudly served our country!





 The review and more is after the jump! :]


 
Polishes Used:
OPI Red My Fortune Cookie
Wet N Wild French White Creme
Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Wool Knot
 


Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Wool Knot
Wool Knot is composed of blue and white small bar glitters in a clear base. I'm not one for bar glitter, but I really like the feathered effect it gives! Shown here is one coat. I'm guessing it can be opaque in 3 coats, but do not take my word for it. It took a little longer than I expected to dry, but it wasn't too long. Overall, I really like this polish and I plan on getting some more of the Fuzzy Coat polishes!






Undies:
OPI Red My Fortune Cookie
Red My Fortune Cookie is one of my favorite go to reds! It is
opaque in 1 coat, as shown here, and dries in no time! I absolutely love this red! It makes the perfect undies for any polish.
Wet N Wild French White Creme
This is my go to white for undies! It is opaque in 2 coats and it has the perfect dry time!
 








 

 I have one more Fuzzy Coat polish to review and that will be up within the next week!

The MASSIVE GIVEAWAY ends on Monday so get your entry in!!
I'll be having a 500 Follower/Likes giveaway as soon as I reach 500 followers here and 500 Facebook likes!
Are you an indie polish maker? If so, check out my media kit.

 Until next time! 






2 comments: