Saturday, March 23, 2013

Joyful Noise Cosmetics Review: Part 1

Today I have the first part of a group of products that Laura, the owner of Joyful Noise Cosmetics (formerly known as Nails by Laura) has sent me! This post consists of not one, but three different products: a nail polish and two sugar scrubs. 
Read more after the jump!















 





Horse of a Different Color is a gorgeous polish! Here is the description from Joyful Noise Cosmetics' Shop:

"A bright teal base with purple metallic & matte hexes, very light green satin hexes, and fine purple glitters with a pretty green sheen!" 









 





I chose to layer one coat of Horse of a Different Color over one coat of Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing
It is a great color to hop into spring with! The formula was great for a glitter polish. It went on very smoothly. I had to fish for some of the larger glitters, but it wasn't too much of a problem. It has a dry time of about six minutes. This polish wears like a champ! I wore it for around 5 days before it started to chip!



 

Along with Horse of a Different Color I also received two sugar scrubs: Rise & Shine and Midnight Violet. 

Rise & Shine has a light pink base with small dark pink pieces. It smells wonderful! It has a fruity smell and it also reminds me of the Easter egg shaped gum that is in stores this time of year.

Midnight Violet has light purple base with small dark purple pieces. This sugar scrub smells like lavender. 

The formula for both of these sugar scrubs were the same. They had a nice consistency, but they were not 'scruby' enough. Although they smell wonderful, it just didn't get the job done for me.

 




Shop Information:

Joyful Noise Cosmetics can be found on Facebook HERE.

Click HERE to visit the Etsy Shop.









 The second part of my Joyful Noise Cosmetics review will be up next week! 



 Are you taking part in the Easter nail art craze? I am! Post your Easter nail art on my Facebook wall HERE or tag me on Instagram @samantha_faye16

Have a good day!

*This was sent to me to review and give my honest opinion on by Laura Campbell of Joyful Noise Cosmetics LLC. All opinions are completely honest and are my own.*














No comments:

Post a Comment