Thursday, February 14, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge: Day 7

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! ;] Today's challenge is basically a free for all, so I thought I would introduce you all to a wonderful Frankener, Rebecca of Franken Femme. She creates beautiful frankens and sent me one to review! Do you want to see the gorgeous polish? Check it out after the jump!








 


This polish has a light pink base with a purple shimmer and multi-color large hex, small hex, medium hex, and small squares. 
It is made out of suspension base, a neon pink creme polish, multi colored glitter, and purple shimmer.




Here the polish layered over (in this order) black, light pink, a neon purple, and white. In my opinion this polish does not look as good over black, but it looks wonderful over every other color! It can also be worn on its on in 2-3 thin coats. It had a wonderful dry time of about 4 minutes per nail if it was a thin coat and around 6 minutes if it was a thicker coat. This is perfect for a Valentine's Day manicure, in which I am currently wearing! I absolutely love my franken!


 


I would like to thank Rebecca for letting me review one of her frankens! I would definitely reccommend Franken Femme! Not only does she post her own frankens, but she also posts NOTD, reviews, and so much more! Go check her out HERE! :]

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Happy Valentine's Day!



 


*This was sent to me to review and give my honest opinion on by Rebecca of Franken Femme. All opinions are completely honest and are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment