Saturday, January 26, 2013

Enchanted Polish 'Finger Lickin' Good' & China Glaze 'Roguish Red'


    This was my first ever review on my Facebook page. There is only one picture this time, but trust me, the pictures tend to multiply in my future posts!


Dec. 29, 2012

   These two polishes are like soul mates. They mesh well together. I was very impressed with China Glaze. Their polish had a good dry time and was very opaque. Here I used two coats. I was not as impressed with Enchanted Polish. The formula to "Finger Lickin' Good" seemed very thick and needed more dry time than usual. Here I used two coats. Besides that "Finger Lickin' Good" is a beautiful polish packed with glitter! This combo is perfect for the end of summer or beginning of fall.



   I will be back tomorrow with another review! Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment